Our client is an ambitious, high-growth start-up based in central Oxford setting out to revolutionise sports science and sports analytics. With investor backing and several years of developing their technology, they are seeking to rapidly mature their first market-ready products, develop working relationships with professional sports clubs and develop the worlds most advanced sports analytics appliance on the planet.
What the company are looking for
They are looking for a talented, innovative and ambitious software engineer to support their product development team. Working initially in a small team of software engineers you will need to work closely with the CTO to develop and mature the system and support trials with professional football teams. The ideal candidate will have experience of product development in an emerging market, will be able to support the architecture development and planning activities as well as managing future team members.
The Successful Candidate:
• Comprehensive programming skills in C++ and the ability to understand higher level languages such as Matlab and Python
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to support a fast paced development programme
• Experience with databases (MySQL) desirable
• Experience of developing a scalable cloud based architecture (eg Azure, AWS) desirable
• Experience/Understanding of image processing (eg OpenCV) is desirable
• Experience of integrating code into physical/real-time systems. Experience with ROS desirable.
• Project management experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum principles
What's on Offer
• An impressive starting salary of £40-60k PA plus benefits
• Chance to join a rapidly growing tech company
• A chance to challenge yourself
The role will be based in central Oxford. If this role looks like it is made for you, please send a copy of your CV today.