About Our Client
Our client is an established Investor Relations Consultancy based in central London offering research, advise and analysis to hundreds of public companies nationally and internationally. Their impressive client list includes Black Rock, Barclays, EasyJet and Marks and Spencer’s to name a few.
Having operated for over 15 years you will be a joining a company with experienced management along with young professionals and graduates who represent the business and its departments.
As an Analytics Administrator, you will be acting as a liaison between the company’s Analytics Team client managers and external global custodians and investor compliance departments. Full training will be given and you will be expected to issue legal notice requests in relation to the Companies Act 2006 on behalf of the company’s corporate clients by collecting replies and following up on missing responses.
So, you can expect to be carrying out the following duties:
- Researching of fund managers, custodians and any other investing management services to source ownership information
- Liaison with other departments on ad hoc research projects
- Day to day admin duties in relation to legal notices, collecting and following up with responses regarding share ownership information
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level (recent graduate)
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Happy to start an entry level position
- Expertise in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
What’s on Offer
- A starting salary of £24,000
- Excellent office location in central London with accessible train lines
- Career progression
*Full Training is given for the role.