Moneybox wants to help a generation invest in their future. As part of this mission we’re looking to expand our Customer Operations team that work together to make it quick and easy to transfer your existing ISA/Cash LISA/Stock & Shares LISA products into the Moneybox app.
You’ll also be responsible for processing cancellations, LISA withdrawals and helping customers throughout their house purchase journey. As a member of the Customer Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in helping our customers and making sure the customer experience is a great one!
You’ll be answering questions from customers, following up with providers, and working as a team on any improvements that can be made to the process. In addition, you’ll be working closely with our Support team and Investment Operations team to ensure our processes are working efficiently.
What you’ll do
- Manage our ISA and Lifetime ISA transfers process end to end for our customers.
- Communicate with customers on any queries that they have and keep them fully informed on their transfer status.
- Liaising with providers via phone or email to follow-up on any pending or slow transfers.
- Helping our customers withdraw from their Lifetime ISA to purchase their first home or access their funds.
- Processing individual cancellation requests across all of our products.
- Liaising with the Support team and Investment Operations team to make our operational processes as smooth as possible.
- Assist the documentation and feedback of metrics around operational processes to allow for constant review and optimisation.
- Working days: Five days per week (9am – 5:30pm) which will include one weekend day.
Starting salary: £25,000 per annum.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very – fast-growing company.
- Someone with an analytic approach and problem-solving attitude to help make sure all customer’s transfers are completed from beginning to end.
- Able to communicate sometimes complex concepts to customers in a friendly manner.
- Similarly, able to convey a professional and persistent approach with existing financial providers.
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company during an exciting period of new products and features.
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Degree educated or relevant work experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication and listening skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar customer service and/or operations role is a bonus