MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company which provides software tools to regulated organizations to help those organizations comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies, all of which must conform to FDA regulations. We also serve those general manufacturing companies seeking ISO certification. MasterControl’s software helps companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
The Enterprise Support Engineer, otherwise known as Software Support Engineer (ESE) provides technical support to MasterControl customers. The ESE resolves technical issues for customers.
ESE’s are responsible for the identification of software defects and the reporting of such to engineering while providing interim solutions and workarounds when necessary. This position works with other internal resources to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
ESE’s follow technical support industry standard best practices, concepts, and procedures.
Full product training is provided and a comprehensive onboarding program is rolled out to ensure you find success in this role.
• Identify and resolve customer incidents via incoming calls, emails, etc
• Provide customers with knowledge regarding software functionality and best practices
• Identify and reproduce software defects for submission to development
• Provide Customers with root cause analysis and in-depth troubleshooting
• Works directly with escalation engineers to assure resolution of critical customer issues
• Provide and participate in technical training and knowledge transfer for new or complex products
• Contribute to overall content and quality of knowledge base utilizing Knowledge Centered Support principle’s
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Understanding of PC and server architecture and inter-connectivity
• Basic programming knowledge (Java Script, HTML) helpful
• MS SQL knowledge/experience helpful
• LDAP knowledge desirable
• Willing to learn new product & troubleshooting skills
• Understanding of strong customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Solid writing skills
WHY WORK HERE:
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skill sets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can’t be found elsewhere. Which is why we say – #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our exceptional products, you really can’t go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Applicants must be currently authorised to work in the United Kingdom on a full-time basis.