About the Job
About Our Client
Our client began their journey in 2004 on a mission to revolutionise waste and recycling for businesses. Along the way they’ve pioneered some awesome tech, to help them deliver a hassle-free, reliable service that is good for their customers and the planet.
They are waste management specialists with a team made up of around 150 with a team spread through 3 locations: 2 being in London (head office and depot) and the other in the East Midlands. To date they work with over 27,000 businesses providing an easy, low cost commercial business recycling service and absolutely nothing goes to landfill. Zero, zilch, zip. Great examples of their services include food recycling, cooking oil recycling, office paper recycling and more.
Are you looking for a career in sales, selling a service that makes a positive impact in the world? Look no further!
Our client has an amazing opportunity for talented people to join them as Field Sales Executives in their successful and rapidly expanding team. No previous sales experience necessary; if you have the drive and ambition to succeed, are prepared to work hard, have a great personality and attitude then full training will be given.
You will get the best of both worlds as the role will see you spend 50% of your time in their buzzing North London office and 50% of the time meeting potential customers in your territory out in the field.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle; building your own pipeline of potential customers and converting them into long term customers that contribute to the growth of the business. In the field, you will become an expert in your territory, carrying out regular visits to potential customers, learning the market landscape and raising awareness of the company’s mission and values. In the office, you will be setting up and attending meetings with potential customers and following up on business leads and referrals.
· A people person – you love speaking with people and are naturally outgoing and engaging
· Loves the environment – driven to improve it, through developing great, commercially viable sales of the businesses recycling solutions
· Problem Solver – Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
· Positive and resilient – High energy, enthusiastic, friendly with a positive attitude
· Tenacious – a strong drive for results and loves working in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced communicator – Tailors the tone, message and approach to engage the audience
· Driven – to meet or exceed targets
What’s on Offer
· Competitive starting salary of £25,000 plus uncapped bonus (OTE £30,000)
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) as well as an extra day for each complete year of service.
· There are events, talks and socials throughout the year as well drinks each Friday.
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) as well as an extra day for each complete year of service. There are events, talks and socials throughout the year as well drinks each Friday.
· The business takes great pride in giving back to society; therefore, they offer a volunteering scheme to their employees.
· The most valuable thing they can offer you is responsibility, learning and the opportunity in their rapidly growing company, much if which can be hard to find elsewhere. You will be an important part of their team and will get to experience lots of aspects of the business on top of the exposure that your role will already give you (which just couldn’t happen in a bigger company!). You will be encouraged to follow your passions and will give you the opportunity to learn and try new things within a structured framework designed to help you excel
· Exciting Bonus Scheme upon hitting your quarterly targets (this can be explained further during your interview/assessment day or at the telephone interview stage)
Prior to coming in to meet the team for an assessment day (which is less scary than it sounds) successful applicants will have a phone conversation with the company’s People Team who will explain the role further and talk through your experience to date.
Start Date: ASAP