Graduate UK/US tax trainee (£ Competitive)
Dynamic, forward thinking and growing firm of US UK tax advisors. Supportive working environment. Focus on sharing knowledge and developing junior members of staff. Excellent on the job training and full study support provided, leading to professional qualifications. Wealth of experience – circa 30 years (largely within ‘Big-4’ firms).
Hansen Sweeney Accountants
Dynamic, well respected and growing firm of US/UK tax accountants.
· Assisting with the preparation of US and UK tax returns
· Preparing spreadsheets, updating client information, and organising files
· Preparing standard letters, requesting information, and sending reminders
· Providing ad-hoc administrative support
· Handling incoming telephone calls
· Assisting senior staff in all aspects of their work as required.
· Detail oriented with a genuine interest in taxation
· Highly organised with a logical approach to problem solving
· Enthusiastic, motivated with a positive ‘can-do’ approach
· Keen to learn new skills and develop knowledge
· Numerate with strong communication skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Commercial awareness and time management skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent