Missouri Creative is a dynamic and innovative design agency that thrives on creativity, passion, and a commitment to delivering exceptional design solutions to our clients. With a diverse portfolio spanning various industries, we take pride in our ability to turn ideas into visually stunning and effective designs.
Based in Hoxton, we’re a close-knit and ever-growing studio, with global clients like Honda, Beefeater Gin, Jameson Irish Whiskey and more.
We are looking for an articulate, confident, and eager Account Executive to join our friendly, collaborative and growing design agency.
You will be working as part of our Client Services team, reporting directly to a Senior Account Director (SAD), giving you the opportunity to prove yourself and develop in a diverse design and marketing environment.
As a medium sized agency, you will have access to the minds of the two founders, and close contact with the design team. This is a great opportunity to learn as you will be supporting the Client Services team on a number of large global accounts, along with small exciting one-off projects, so enthusiastic and hardworking attitude is a must.
There’s an opportunity to quickly take on more responsibility and autonomy in the role, especially within client and production management, whilst ensuring you progress at the right pace and aren’t at all out of your depth.
Naturally confident, you will have a passion for brand identity, retail campaigns, and customer activations. Ideally you will have some relevant experience of working with clients or customers and managing projects through a process and looking after the admin (including budget and timelines) around this. We will consider candidate fresh out of education but one-two years’ experience is a bonus. Any additional knowledge of advertising or production of print campaigns would also be an advantage but hunger and conscientiousness, and a good character is just as important.
The job requires huge organisation; you must be a real go-getter, use your initiative and be extremely resourceful in finding solutions, and have a passion for the creative industry as we’re a creative bunch!
YOUR ROLE IN DETAIL
• Provide support to SAD on all aspects of client management.
• Attend and contribute to client/agency status meetings.
• Provide support with generation of client-facing documents.
• Organise client conference calls and client meeting requirements.
• As the role progresses, build and maintain good client relationships with junior level clients.
PROJECT / PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT:
• Familiarity with Keynote / Word / Excel / PPT and more.
• Assist Planner with background research relevant to account projects and strategy.
• Assist team in the sourcing and supplying of items for various client projects.
• Assist team when additional support with external suppliers is required (sourcing, briefing, negotiation of costs).
• Arrange test prints, samples and support with prototype production.
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of commercial awareness (i.e. basic project budgeting).
• Processing, signing off and filing all external supplier invoices, NDA’s and new supplier forms.
• Filing supplier and client invoices.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
• Problem-solver, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
• Sharp attention to detail.
• Ability to work proactively and cohesively in a team environment.
• Basic understanding of the industry and passionate about design and creativity.
WHAT WE OFFER / COMPANY BENEFITS
• Health Insurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Travel season ticket loan scheme
• 25 days annual leave
• Discretionary 2 days extra holiday gifted by management, between Christmas and New Year
• Company holiday
• £1,000 dedicated annual training budget
• Breakfast everyday (toast, cereal, fruit)
• Regular company functions
• Friday drinks and cheese
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you would be right for this role.