People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Strategic Transformation Team provide expertise around the Operating Model, GTM Transformation, and more. This role will be an integral member of the team and do a variety of activities that support the strategic transformation of Sage. This includes everything from research to PowerPoint readiness to website content management, from capturing meeting take-aways to building your strategic thought leadership muscle. The role will also help turn complex process and messaging into simple, visually engaging resources, such as; videos, PDF guides, PowerPoint slides and more. The role will also support the delivery of key messages through newsletters and briefing packs to internal colleagues as needed. There are lots of opportunity for variety, creativity, experimentation and developing new skills in this unique role within a small team.
– Video and audio editing (Powtoon), website content management creation and editing (Unily)
– Storytelling, narration, and annotation to deliver key messages.
– Producing PDF colleague guides to support colleagues in learning new systems and processes.
– Simplify complex process and messaging into something visual and easy to follow.
– Working with stakeholders to gather information and produce monthly newsletters, PowerPoint presentations and briefing packs.
– Event/Conference/Masterclasses Prep
– Expert Research
Skills, know-how and experience:
· Planning, organisation and prioritisation to manage work across multiple projects with different deadlines
· Technically minded and can adapt quickly to new tools and systems
· Attention to detail and focus on quality
· Excellent written communication skills
· Competency with PowerPoint Entry
· Experience in video / audio editing
A relevant STEM degree, or an alternative degree supported by a keen interest in pursuing a career in Strategic Transformation.
Our Graduate Recruitment process:
1. Apply online with CV
2. Complete screening
3. Complete video interview (You will receive a link to complete a video interview within 1 week of applying)
4. If successful at video interview stage, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre, on a specific date in August 2022.
Please note that this role commences on the 3rd October 2022.
If you require any additional support/special accommodation during your video interview or at Assessment Centre stage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.