What’s that, you love problem solving? Great. Ever thought about working in software quality engineering?
Ten10 offers a unique opportunity to explore an exciting future in technology for graduates from any degree discipline. Become a qualified and experienced Software Tester/ Business Analyst / Developer with accelerated career progression within one of the world’s most exciting industries. We use several different forms of software throughout each day, it’s our job to figure out how effective-for-purpose this software is and how it can be improved or modernised; due to the ever-evolving nature of the technology industry, the demand for talent is ever-growing and career development is vast.
Honestly – you don’t need a ‘Techy’ degree or background; current members of the Graduate Scheme hold degrees in: History, English, Psychology, Sports science, Graphic design, Computer Science and more. There are so many transferable skills that will be directly applicable to the Graduate Scheme.
We are simply looking people who have an interest in the technology industry, like collaborating in teams, enjoy an energetic and agile environment and have an aptitude for learning. We need people who will focus on the future and take the initiative because ultimately, people determine their own success story. During the recruitment process, we’ll tap into your natural aptitude for Tech too, so you can get a taste of whether this is the industry for you.
We start the Graduate Academy with some pretty intensive classroom-based training, no prior knowledge or experience of Tech is required, we teach everything from the very beginning and have regular one-to-ones with each person to ensure they’re confident in each subject explored.
We are all about doing the right thing, we will give you the knowledge, tools and environment to empower you to become the best you can be in a creative, trusting and harmonious workplace.
Ten10 (and the world of software quality engineering) is a constantly evolving, fast paced and dynamic environment where we promote a transparent working culture and hard work is rewarded and appreciated.
What does this programme offer?
- Free six-week intensive training course at our Academy HQ in Leeds – free accommodation is provided throughout this period.
- Industry qualifications (ISTQB, Agile Scrum Professional, UiPath and more)
Further learning opportunities with on the job training, online courses, books and mentoring throughout the first two years (and beyond)
- Working with a variety of industry-leading, well-known clients across the UK from varying industries (such as: retail, gaming, professional services, legal, the government)
- Explore the development lifecycle / architecture / consultancy / leadership / coding / project management to find out where your skillset fits best
- Constant support and care from day one – a line manager, course trainers, graduate buddy scheme and the graduate pastoral care team
- Regular social and networking meet-ups across the country with colleagues
What will you be doing?
If you are successful in our screening process, you’ll be working as a Junior Consultant on live projects – gaining hands on experience; we will match you with one of our clients (based on your interests, your preference for working environment and skillset post-training) and you have the opportunity to work onsite with that client (within an onsite Ten10 team). Our clients are industry leaders and based across England; relocation may be required.
Gain valuable hands-on experience, take advantage of the continued training and development opportunities, be mentored by industry-leading professionals and jump head first into the Ten10 social scene.
Perks and benefits
- We love a party, and know how to throw one properly, with large summer and Christmas events as well as sporadic celebrations and trips throughout the year
- Quarterly awards to recognise greatness and the Ten10
- Person of The Year award – if you win, the prize is a fully-funded week away to anywhere in the world to complete a charity project of your choice
- We do a lot for charity – coming up we have: Snowdon at night (eek), inter-company quizzes, inflatable 5k obstacle course and a bicycle race from Leeds to
- Free refreshments, fruit and 4pm Friday office drinks
- Bi-annual performance reviews, annual salary reviews and accelerated career progression
- Pension scheme, life assurance, Medicash healthcare,
- Bike2Work scheme, travel and moving house loan
- Employee Assistance Programme – a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Ten10 Stars: give digital stars to your colleagues for being amazing. Save them up and cash them in for retail vouchers or a PayPal balance transfer
- Perkbox – a platform with lots of constantly changing discounts, freebies and offers
- £20 per month gym membership
- Company laptop or tablet
We are an award-winning business, but you don’t have to take our word for it. A couple of recent examples include:
- TheJobCrowd Top10 IT/Consulting Graduate Employers (2020/21, 2021/22)
- #1 TheJobCrowd Top10 IT/Consulting Graduate Employers – Large Intake (2019/20)
- TheJobCrowd Top 100 companies for Graduates to work for (2019/20)
- Personnel Today 2020 finalist for Graduate Scheme of The Year
- Personnel Today 2019/20 finalist for L&D Team of The Year
- Top 100 Fastest Growth, Best in Business 2018
- FIRM Recruitment Team of the Year
- Deloitte Fast50
- Business Masters Awards
- Yorkshire Innovator of the Year