Graduate Sales Representative
For us to succeed in digitising the hair and beauty industry through our platform, we are looking for energetic Graduate Sales Development Representatives to join our highly driven sales team ready to seek new, attractive salons for us to partner with.
Join a fast-growing team dedicated to increasing the number of salons using our Software (Connect Pro). Responsible for outreach to new businesses, cold calling and engaging quality partners, your goal is to generate meetings that will develop into strong, long-lasting partnerships. As the first point of contact for potential partners, you will set the tone for their experience with Treatwell and set the relationship up for success.
Key to our growth in the UK and Ireland, you’ll play a big role in our growth and supporting the success of our partner businesses.
You will be responsible for:
- Schedule high quality appointments and demos for your team members through calling, engaging & qualifying cold leads
- Consistently achieve sales targets & KPIs
- Hold engaging and intelligent conversations over the phone and email
- Effectively partner with our Inside Sales Team to increase SaaS adoption in your territory
- Act as the subject matter expert on Treatwell’s product offering/solution
- Gather and provide feedback from salons to improve our product and processes
- Be open to, and continuously improve, through feedback
- Record all activity in our CRM Salesforce
- Driven to over-achieve on monthly targets
- Committed to achieving high quality, long term partnerships with strong partner engagement levels
- Winning mentality always going the extra mile to get the job done
- Natural communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fast learner, enjoy and driven by professional and personal growth
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading booking platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries and processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might have just the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy.
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European-based cities.
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.